Cheapest PriceTurtle Betaine - Glycocyamine CAS 352-97-6 – E.Fine
Cheapest PriceTurtle Betaine - Glycocyamine CAS 352-97-6 – E.Fine Detail:
High Quality Raw Material Glycocyamine CAS 352-97-6
Name : Glycocyamine
White or light crystal powder;Melting point 280-284℃, Soluble in water
Glycocyamine, which contains Tripeptide Glutathione, is a kind of pluripotent amino acid. It is a new nutritive feed additive and has great effect on improving animals’ production performance, meat quality and promoting energy metabolism.
Glycocyamine is the precursor of creatine. Phosphocreatine is widely exists in muscle and nerves organization, and is the main energy supplier for animals’ muscle organization. Adding Glycocyamine additionally can make the organism produce amount of phosphate group, thereby to offer source power for muscles, brain and gonad.
1.Improve the animals’ figure: Phosphocreatine is only widely existed in muscles and nerves organization, so it can transfer the energy into muscle organization.
2. Promote the animals’ growth: Glycocyamine is the precursor of creatine, which has steady performance and high absorption. Thus, it can distribute more energy to muscle organization.
3. Performance stability and used safety : glycocyamine is finally excreted in form of creatine, and there is no residue inside. 4. It can clear free radical and improve flesh color.
5.Improve the pigs’ reproductive performance.
Usage & Dosage:
1. It will have synergistic interaction if used with betaine and choline. It is advised that add 100-200 g/ton or add choline up to 600-800g/ton.
2. Glycocyamine can partly replace fishmeal and meat meal, so it will have great effect if used on daily ration of pure vegetable protein.
Pig: 500-1000g/ton complete feed
Poultry: 250-300g/ ton complete feed
Beef: 200-250g/ ton complete feed
4. Put the cost aside, if volume of addition is up to 1-2kg/ton, the effect on improving figure and promoting growth will be better.
Shelf life: 12months
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Contrasting of Cambrex Corporation (CBM) and Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:LXRX) | Organic Poultry Feed
After tests showed PFAS chemicals in food, FDA says it’s fine | Livestock Betaine
To fulfill the customers' over-expected satisfaction , we have now our strong crew to provide our greatest general assistance which incorporates promoting, gross sales, planning, creation, top quality controlling, packing, warehousing and logistics for Cheapest PriceTurtle Betaine - Glycocyamine CAS 352-97-6 – E.Fine , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mexico , New Zealand , San Francisco , Our staffs are rich in experience and trained strictly, with professional knowledge, with energy and always respect their customers as the No. 1, and promise to do their best to provide the effective and individual service for customers. The Company pays attention to maintaining and developing the long-term cooperation relationship with the customers. We promise, as your ideal partner, we will develop a bright future and enjoy the satisfying fruit together with you, with persisting zeal, endless energy and forward spirit.
By Martha from Zimbabwe - 2018.06.19 10:42
The company leader recept us warmly, through a meticulous and thorough discussion, we signed a purchase order. Hope to cooperate smoothly
By Joseph from Iraq - 2017.10.27 12:12