China dimethyl propiothetin dmpt 85% aquatic attractant
|China dimethyl propiothetin dmpt 85% aquatic attractant|
Assay: ≥ 98.0%
Appearance: White powder, easy deliquescence, soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvent
Mechanism of action: Attractant mechanism, molting and growth-promoting mechanism same as DMT.
- DMPT is a natural S-containing compound (thio betaine), and it is the fourth generation attractant feed additives for aquatic animals. The attractant effect of DMPT is around 1.25 times better than choline chloride, 2.56 times than betaine, 1.42 times methyl-methionine and 1.56 times better than glutamine. Amino acid gultamine is the best kind of attractant, but the effect of DMPT is better than Amino acid glutamine; Squid internal organs, earthworms extract can work as an attractant, due to a variety of amino acids content; Scallops can be an attractant also, its flavor is derived from DMPT; Studies have shown that the effect of DMPT is the best.
- DMPT’s growth-promoting effect is 2.5 times to the semi-natural food.
- DMPT also improves meat quality of fed animals, seafood flavor of the freshwater species, thereby enhancing the economic value of freshwater species.
- DMPT is also a shelling hormone substance. For crabs and other aquatic animals, shelling rate is significantly accelerated.
- DMT provides more space for some inexpensive protein source.
Usage and Dosage:
This product can be added to premix or concentrates, etc. As feed intake, the range is not limited to fish feed, including bait. This product can be added directly or indirectly, as long as the attractant and feed can be mixed well.
Shrimp: 200-500 g / ton complete feed; fish: 100 - 400 g / ton complete feed
Storage: Sealed, stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place, avoid moisture.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Notes: DMPT as acidic substances, should avoid direct contact with the alkaline additives.