China Supplier Dns Fine Chemicals - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine
China Supplier Dns Fine Chemicals - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine Detail:
98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7
Name: DMT (Dimethylthetin, DMSA)
Appearance: White crystal powder, easy deliquescence，Soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvent.
- Attractant mechanism: a), DMT is easily soluble in water, by the rapid spread in the water, fish olfactory nerve stimulation, it is the most intense olfactory nerve stimulant. b), behavioral studies have shown that fish body with a feeling (CH3) 2S-groups of chemical receptors, and (CH3) 2S-group is DMPT, DMT characteristic groups.
- Molting and growth-promoting mechanism: Crustaceans can synthesize their own DMT. The current study shows that for the shrimp case, DMT is a new water-soluble hormone analogues shelling, shelling and promotion by promoting the growth speed of shrimp. DMT is an effective fish taste receptor ligands, the taste of aquatic animals, have a strong olfactory nerve stimulation, thus speeding up the rate of feeding aquatic animals to improve feed intake under stress.
1. DMT is a sulfur compound, It’s the fourth generation of fish attractant. DMT’s attractant is the second best growth-promoting effects compared with attractant DMPT.
2. DMT is also a shelling hormone substance. For crabs，shrimp and other aquatic animals, shelling rate is significantly accelerated.
3. DMT provides more space for some inexpensive protein source.
Dosage: This product can be added to premix, concentrates, etc. As feed intake, the range is not limited to fish feed, including bait. This product can be added directly or indirectly, as long as the attractant and feed can be mixed well.
shrimp: 200-500g / ton complete feed; fish:100 – 500 g / ton complete feed
Storage: Sealed, stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place, avoid moisture.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Note: DMT as acidic substances, should avoid direct contact with the alkaline additives.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
US insect in-feed use to expand to new species, ingredients Menu Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Send Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn Send contact Email to a friend Facebook Twitter Linkedin | Active Fine Chemicals
US insect in-feed use to expand to new species, ingredients Menu Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Send Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn Send contact Email to a friend Facebook Twitter Linkedin | Livestock Betaine
Our firm aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our consumers , and working in new technology and new machine continually for China Supplier Dns Fine Chemicals - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Switzerland , Chile , Brasilia , Our domestic website's generated over 50, 000 purchasing orders every year and quite successful for internet shopping in Japan. We would be happy to have an opportunity to do business with your company. Looking forward to receiving your message !
By Ruby from Jamaica - 2017.07.07 13:00
It is not easy to find such a professional and responsible provider in today's time. Hope that we can maintain long-term cooperation.
By Amber from Spain - 2017.01.11 17:15