Competitive Price for Chicken Feed Ingredients - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine
Competitive Price for Chicken Feed Ingredients - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine Detail:
98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7
Name: DMT (Dimethylthetin, DMSA)
Appearance: White crystal powder, easy deliquescence，Soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvent.
- Attractant mechanism: a), DMT is easily soluble in water, by the rapid spread in the water, fish olfactory nerve stimulation, it is the most intense olfactory nerve stimulant. b), behavioral studies have shown that fish body with a feeling (CH3) 2S-groups of chemical receptors, and (CH3) 2S-group is DMPT, DMT characteristic groups.
- Molting and growth-promoting mechanism: Crustaceans can synthesize their own DMT. The current study shows that for the shrimp case, DMT is a new water-soluble hormone analogues shelling, shelling and promotion by promoting the growth speed of shrimp. DMT is an effective fish taste receptor ligands, the taste of aquatic animals, have a strong olfactory nerve stimulation, thus speeding up the rate of feeding aquatic animals to improve feed intake under stress.
1. DMT is a sulfur compound, It’s the fourth generation of fish attractant. DMT’s attractant is the second best growth-promoting effects compared with attractant DMPT.
2. DMT is also a shelling hormone substance. For crabs，shrimp and other aquatic animals, shelling rate is significantly accelerated.
3. DMT provides more space for some inexpensive protein source.
Dosage: This product can be added to premix, concentrates, etc. As feed intake, the range is not limited to fish feed, including bait. This product can be added directly or indirectly, as long as the attractant and feed can be mixed well.
shrimp: 200-500g / ton complete feed; fish:100 – 500 g / ton complete feed
Storage: Sealed, stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place, avoid moisture.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Note: DMT as acidic substances, should avoid direct contact with the alkaline additives.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Expansion of Alkaline Proteases Market to Remain Consistent During 2017 – 2025 | Organic Poultry Feed
After tests showed PFAS chemicals in food, FDA says it’s fine | Livestock Betaine
Sticking for the belief of "Creating items of top of the range and creating buddies with people today from all over the world", we normally put the interest of shoppers in the first place for Competitive Price for Chicken Feed Ingredients - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sydney , Ethiopia , Zambia , With the goal of "zero defect". To care for the environment, and social returns, care employee social responsibility as own duty. We welcome friends from all over the world to visit and guide us so that we can achieve the win-win goal together.
By Brook from Toronto - 2017.08.28 16:02
This enterprise in the industry is strong and competitive, advancing with the times and develop sustainable, we are very pleased to have a opportunity to cooperate!
By Elaine from Rio de Janeiro - 2018.02.04 14:13