Factory Price For Dyes Intermediates - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine
Factory Price For Dyes Intermediates - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine Detail:
98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7
Name: DMT (Dimethylthetin, DMSA)
Appearance: White crystal powder, easy deliquescence，Soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvent.
- Attractant mechanism: a), DMT is easily soluble in water, by the rapid spread in the water, fish olfactory nerve stimulation, it is the most intense olfactory nerve stimulant. b), behavioral studies have shown that fish body with a feeling (CH3) 2S-groups of chemical receptors, and (CH3) 2S-group is DMPT, DMT characteristic groups.
- Molting and growth-promoting mechanism: Crustaceans can synthesize their own DMT. The current study shows that for the shrimp case, DMT is a new water-soluble hormone analogues shelling, shelling and promotion by promoting the growth speed of shrimp. DMT is an effective fish taste receptor ligands, the taste of aquatic animals, have a strong olfactory nerve stimulation, thus speeding up the rate of feeding aquatic animals to improve feed intake under stress.
1. DMT is a sulfur compound, It’s the fourth generation of fish attractant. DMT’s attractant is the second best growth-promoting effects compared with attractant DMPT.
2. DMT is also a shelling hormone substance. For crabs，shrimp and other aquatic animals, shelling rate is significantly accelerated.
3. DMT provides more space for some inexpensive protein source.
Dosage: This product can be added to premix, concentrates, etc. As feed intake, the range is not limited to fish feed, including bait. This product can be added directly or indirectly, as long as the attractant and feed can be mixed well.
shrimp: 200-500g / ton complete feed; fish:100 – 500 g / ton complete feed
Storage: Sealed, stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place, avoid moisture.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Note: DMT as acidic substances, should avoid direct contact with the alkaline additives.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How poultry byproducts can help reduce aquaculture’s environmental footprint | Poultry Feed Ingredients
Algae meals may provide fishmeal, oil replacements for fish feeds Menu Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Send Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn Send contact Email to a friend Facebook Twitter Li | Probiotics For Aquaculture
We will devote ourselves to providing our esteemed customers with the most enthusiastically thoughtful services for Factory Price For Dyes Intermediates - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: St. Petersburg , Pakistan , Danish , because of our company has been persisting in the management idea of "Survival by Quality, Development by Service, Benefit by Reputation" . We fully realize the good credit standing, the high quality products, the reasonable price and the professional services are the reason that the customers choose us to be their long-term business partner.
By Rita from Washington - 2018.09.19 18:37
The sales manager has a good English level and skilled professional knowledge, we have a good communication. He is a warm and cheerful man, we have a pleasant cooperation and we became very good friends in private.
By Steven from Bandung - 2017.12.19 11:10