Feed Grade-Calcium Propionate 98%
Product Name: Calcium Propionate
CAS No.: 4075-81-4
Appearance: White powder, Easy to absorb moisture. Stable to water and heat.
Soluble in water. Insoluble in ethanol and ether.
1. Food mold inhibitor: As preservatives for breads and pastries. Calcium propionate is easy to mix with flour. As a preservative, it can also provide essential calcium for human body, which plays a role in strengthening food.
2. Calcium propionate has inhibitory effect on molds and Bacillus aeruginosa, which can cause sticky substances in bread, and has no inhibitory effect on yeast.
3. It is effective against mold, aerobic spore-producing bacteria, Gram-negative bacteria and aflatoxin in starch, protein and oil-containing substances, and has unique anti-mildew and anti-corrosive properties.
4. Feed fungicide, calcium propionate is widely used as a feed for aquatic animals such as protein feed, bait feed, and full-price feed. It is an ideal agent for feed processing enterprises, scientific research and other animal feeds for mildew prevention.
5. Calcium propionate can also be used as toothpaste and cosmetic additive. Provide good antiseptic effect.
6. Propionate can be made as powder, solution and ointment to treat diseases caused by skin parasitic molds
(1) It is not advisable to use calcium propionate when using a leavening agent. The ability to produce carbon dioxide can be reduced due to formation of calcium carbonate.
(2) Calcium propionate is an acid type preservative, The effective in acidic range: ＜PH5 the inhibition of mold is best, PH6: the inhibition ability is reduced obviously.
Content: ≥98.0% Package: 25kg/Bag
Storage: Sealed, stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place, avoid moisture.
Shelf life: 12 Months