High purityHigh purity Trimethylamine N-oxide dihydrate with CAS 62637-93-8
Trimethylamine oxide 62637-93-8 Trimethylamine N-oxide dihydrate
Name: Trimethylamine-N-Oxide Dihydrate
Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance：off-white crystal powder
solubility: soluble in water（45.4gram/100ml）、methanol，slightly soluble in ethanol，insoluble in diethyl ether or benzene
The form of existence in nature
TMAO widely exists in nature, and is the natural content of aquatic products, which distinguishes aquatic products from other animals. Different from the features of DMPT,TMAO not only exists in aquatic products, but also inside freshwater fish, which has less ratio than inside sea fish.
Usage & dosage
For sea-water shrimp, fish, eel & crab: 1.0-2.0 KG/Ton complete feed
For fresh-water shrimp & Fish: 1.0-1.5 KG/Ton complete feed
- Promote proliferation of muscle cell to increase the growth of muscle tissue.
- Increase the volume of bile and reduce fat deposition.
- Regulate the osmotic pressure and accelerate mitosis in aquatic animals.
- Stable protein structure.
- Increase feed conversion rate.
- Increase lean meat percentage.
- A good attractant which strongly promotes the feeding behavior.
1.TMAO has weak oxidability, so it should be avoided to contact with other feed additives with reducibility. It may also consume certain antioxidant.
2.Foreign patent reports that TMAO can reduce the intestinal absorption rate for Fe(reduce more than 70%), so the Fe balance in formula should be noticed.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Storage :Well-sealed, store in a cool dry place and keep away from moisture and light .
Note: The product is easy to absorb moisture, If blocked or crushed within one year, it doesn’t affect the quality.