Factory Promotional Feed Additive Bio Antibiotic - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine
Factory Promotional Feed Additive Bio Antibiotic - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine Detail:
98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7
Name: DMT (Dimethylthetin, DMSA)
Appearance: White crystal powder, easy deliquescence，Soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvent.
- Attractant mechanism: a), DMT is easily soluble in water, by the rapid spread in the water, fish olfactory nerve stimulation, it is the most intense olfactory nerve stimulant. b), behavioral studies have shown that fish body with a feeling (CH3) 2S-groups of chemical receptors, and (CH3) 2S-group is DMPT, DMT characteristic groups.
- Molting and growth-promoting mechanism: Crustaceans can synthesize their own DMT. The current study shows that for the shrimp case, DMT is a new water-soluble hormone analogues shelling, shelling and promotion by promoting the growth speed of shrimp. DMT is an effective fish taste receptor ligands, the taste of aquatic animals, have a strong olfactory nerve stimulation, thus speeding up the rate of feeding aquatic animals to improve feed intake under stress.
1. DMT is a sulfur compound, It’s the fourth generation of fish attractant. DMT’s attractant is the second best growth-promoting effects compared with attractant DMPT.
2. DMT is also a shelling hormone substance. For crabs，shrimp and other aquatic animals, shelling rate is significantly accelerated.
3. DMT provides more space for some inexpensive protein source.
Dosage: This product can be added to premix, concentrates, etc. As feed intake, the range is not limited to fish feed, including bait. This product can be added directly or indirectly, as long as the attractant and feed can be mixed well.
shrimp: 200-500g / ton complete feed; fish:100 – 500 g / ton complete feed
Storage: Sealed, stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place, avoid moisture.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Note: DMT as acidic substances, should avoid direct contact with the alkaline additives.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Global Algae-based Animal Feed and Ingredients Market Segment (2019-2028) | Algea, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods | Active Fine Chemicals
The Indian state setting a high bar for shrimp production | Organic Poultry Feed
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' high-quality ,together with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE crew spirit for Factory Promotional Feed Additive Bio Antibiotic - 98% Sulfobetaine (DMT) CAS No.: 4727-41-7 – E.Fine , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sevilla , luzern , Angola , Certainly, competitive price, suitable package and timely delivery will be assured as per customers' demands. We sincerely hope to build business relationship with you on the basis of mutual benefit and profit in the very near future. Warmly welcome to contact us and become our direct cooperators.
By Adela from Hongkong - 2018.09.16 11:31
The manufacturer gave us a big discount under the premise of ensuring the quality of products, thank you very much, we will select this company again.
By Lindsay from Mexico - 2018.11.11 19:52